banner

Sunday 28 June 2015

Jordi Alba: Once Barcelona, ​​Barcelona Forever

Ever go, Alba now want to retire at Barcelona.



Barcelona wing-back, Jordi Alba never left the Barcelona youth academy, La Masia and join Valencia. But he said, however, his dream for a long time are joining the senior team Blaugrana.

That opportunity finally came in 2012, after the European Cup. Now, the 26-year-old player with the full name of Jordi Alba Ramos is hoping to end his professional career with Barcelona.

"I want to stay in Barcelona for many years to come. As a child, I have to go (from Barca), but in the end I come back and it is the thing I always wanted," said Alba, as quoted by Football-Espana.

"I learned a lot in the past three years, and also won a few trophies. Nobody knows what the future, but if possible, I want to retire at Barcelona," said the player who also played for Gimnastic it.

On that occasion, Alba also talked about teammate Neymar, who could not defend Brazil again in the Copa America 2015. According to him, the punishment given to Neymar, pascakericuhan in the game contra Colombia, too exaggerated.

"I know (Neymar) very well. He is the person who does not talk much, but he is a hard worker and a good friend. For me, (the punishment of four games) already exceeds the limit," said the player born in L'Hospitalet, Spain, March 21 The 1989.

No comments:

Post a Comment